Lunes, Setyembre 26, 2011

Where to start...

Find a good read from this site:

Its been almost a week since the engagement happened and I am at lost on where to start. I kept on revising the spreadsheet file I came up with which includes everything that needs to be done and I am so OVERWHELMED!

I am running through the list from the site and it seems I only got four out of ten checked. Jaylu wants it on June next year but I am still thinking if we can make it on June since it is September already, it will just be 9 months to go and we only got my spreadsheet to start with. hahaha.

10 THINGS TO DO AFTER THE WEDDING PROPOSAL

1. Share the good news with family and friends - ♥ only family and super closest friends

2. Plan an engagement party - ♥ shared dinner/lunch with our parents to finally formalize everything

3. Choose the wedding date - ♥ June 2012

4. Determine a budget - ♥ hoping we can stick with it

5. Put together the guest list - not yet done

6. Choose the place where the ceremony is going to be held - Church not yet booked/ decided but we want it on Antipolo City

7. Choose the venue for the reception - not yet done

8. Book an engagement shoot - n/a we dont need this one

9. Decide if you’re going to hire a wedding planner - n/a I think with the help of my friends and sis's we can do it :)

10. Choose the wedding dress - not yet done


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento