Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2011

Wedding Motif and or Theme

Now that reception venue booking is done, we will be meeting accredited caterers next week. I was on search on our motif and or theme for our wedding so I can discuss it to the caterer. I dont have any plans of getting a stylist and I will just be relying on my caterer on the setup of the venue.
First on my mind is combining our birth stones. I am a turquoise (December) and Jaylu (November) is a topaz. The color combination resulted to Blue, Yellow and Orange. At first it came to me as an odd combination. So I searched on aqua and orange-yellow inspiration and taadaa..... love the colors :)

So this is going to be our inspiration board:

I love the table cards, I hope I'll have enough time to do this. Thinking of digging my creative talents for this DIY project

Isnt this nice for a VIP table :)



I just love the summery colors even if our date is June, who says we cant extend summer?? hehe


Flowers and citrus fruits plus the aqua colored candle holders.

More orange and aqua

As per the perfectpalette.com, the aqua and orange colors is like an island beach wedding. It symbolizes the shade of sunset and colors of the water. Just so perfect for us since beach placed an important part of this wedding, he proposed in a beach while we are having vacation at Bantayan Island Cebu :)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento